Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Jennifer Winget Pictures & BioGraphy


Birthday - 30 May

I am - cute, witty, beautiful and very hyper!


Life is - beautiful and what you make of it



Love is - not for me right now

Lust is - the darker side of romance

Most embarrassing moment - comes when I watch my old shows

Ronit Roy is - a father figure

Most memorable moment - when I won an award for Kkusum in 2004

I cook - only Maggi noodles

If not an actress - I would have been an air hostess

I drive - a Santro

My ambition - to owe a big chain of hotels

Before I do anything - I think a lot

What turns me off - body odour

Karan Singh Grover is - my friend's boyfriend

The best compliment ever received - " You have a nice smile "

I am looking forward to - my wedding in Kassauti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Get This Floating Likebox